SILICON LABS TO HIGHLIGHT WHEEL-TUNED RADIO, HUMAN INTERFACE, TIMING AND GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS AT IIC-CHINA
-- Company’s Mixed-Signal Experts Unveil Latest AM/FM Receiver, Touchless Control, Clock Generator and Energy Harvesting Technologies --
China has emerged as the world’s largest, fastest-growing semiconductor market. Focusing on growth opportunities in China, Silicon Laboratories Inc
. (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, will showcase its latest semiconductor solutions at the IIC-China Conference and Exhibition
, Feb. 24-26 in Hall 2, Booth 2K01 in the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
Silicon Labs will demonstrate embedded mixed-signal IC products, development tools and reference designs designed to simplify the development of wheel-tuned radio products, touchless human interface applications, RF-to-USB connectivity solutions and energy harvesting systems.
Silicon Labs experts will present two Technical Application Courses at IIC:
- “Introducing the Si4831/35 All-in-One Wheel-Tuned AM/FM/SW Radio ICs,”
Thursday, 24 February; 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.; Conference Room 3, Hall 3
- “Adding Touchless Control to Your Human Interface Designs,”
Friday, 25 February; 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 p.m.; Conference Room 4, Hall 3
In addition, Silicon Labs will host the following TechShare presentation: “Introducing the New Si114x Proximity/Ambient Light Sensors for Touchless Gesturing Applications” on Thursday, 24 February; 2:30 p.m. - 2:50 p.m.; TechShare Demo Area, Hall 2.
Silicon Labs will offer an array of hands-on demonstrations of its mixed-signal solutions at Booth 2K01:
- Learn how to reduce the bill-of-materials, labor cost and complexity of designing wheel-tuned radios based on Silicon Labs’ revolutionary Si483x CMOS wheel-tuned AM/FM/SW radio receiver, the first wheel-tuned digital IC to provide a full radio solution from antenna input to audio output in a single chip.
- Discover the ease-of-use and versatility of Silicon Labs’ plug-and-play “HID-USB-to-IR” human interface reference design, which demonstrates advanced multi-dimensional touchless control through simple, pre-defined gestures, supported infrared proximity sensors and HID-USB connectivity.
- Streamline your human interface application development effort with Silicon Labs’ developer-friendly QuickSense Studio. Leverage this easy-to-use yet powerful development environment to create buttons, sliders and other HI elements for advanced touch-sense and touchless human interfaces.
- Minimize the number of clocks and XOs required in your application by designing with the Si5350/51 any-frequency 8-output CMOS clock generators. Learn how Silicon Labs’ Si5350/51 products deliver 100 percent greater frequency flexibility and 60 percent lower jitter at considerably less supply current than conventional 4-PLL clock generators.
- Design next-generation energy-harvesting applications with Silicon Labs’ wireless MCUs, ultra-low-power MCUs, and sub-GHz ISM band transmitters, receivers and transceivers. Using thin-film battery technology, our reference design simplifies the development of energy-harvesting systems that tap into solar, thermal, piezo and RF energy sources.
To learn more about Silicon Labs’ AM/FM receiver IC, human interface, USB connectivity and timing products and technologies, visit (respectively) www.silabs.com/pr/broadcast