NXP’s Complete Product Catalog Now Available in Windows Phone App
More options than ever for engineers in NXP’s digital marketing ecosystem
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) has introduced the NXP mobile app for Windows® Phone, enabling faster and easier access to all NXP products and support. NXP is the first semiconductor company to introduce a mobile app containing its entire product catalog for Windows Phone, following the introduction of its popular iPhone® and Android™ apps, which have received an average rating of 4+ stars. Over the last few months, Nokia has started shipping its first Windows Phone smartphones, and many other phone manufacturers are adopting this powerful mobile OS as well.
With the introduction of mobile apps for Windows, iPhone and Android, NXP aims to increase the ease of doing business with NXP – 24x7, from anywhere in the world. By bringing technical information to the fingertips of the engineer, NXP’s mobile apps help design teams save time and money – and meet deadlines as they face shorter application design cycles. This free application allows engineers to search, buy and share more than 10,000 product parts from NXP’s High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Products portfolio anytime, anywhere via smartphones using Windows Phone OS.
Features of the NXP Windows Application:
· Engineers can browse and search the database of NXP products by product functions and part numbers to get product specifications. Product datasheets, application and packaging information are also available at the click of a finger tip.
· Customers can order product parts using this application. By placing products directly into a shopping cart, they will be directed to online stores of NXP’s worldwide distribution partners to complete the transaction within minutes.
· Engineers are able to share product specifications by emails or social media channels, like Facebook or Twitter.
· The “My Favorite” function allows engineers to keep track of product types that they are interested in.
· “About NXP” provides the overview of NXP‘s worldwide sales offices, distribution networks and access to online technical support form.
- “We’re very pleased to welcome Windows Phone users to our mobile app community. The feedback to our mobile apps for iPhone and Android has been tremendous, and we are delighted to take the lead once again in introducing our complete product catalog on a leading mobile OS, Windows Phone – enabling customers to make selections and purchases anytime, anywhere. However you prefer to review technical information – whether it’s via mobile apps, datasheets, white papers, design guides, online forums, newsletters, social media networks, webinars or videos – NXP is committed to helping you quickly find exactly what you need,” said Sander Arts, vice president of marketing and communications, NXP Semiconductors.
· Use your mobile phone scan function and download the NXP Windows Phone app below from the marketplace by scanning the barcode: